There has been several enquiries about when the Ghana Police Service recruitment forms would be released.
Luckily enough, the application process has been opened for interested applicants.
This is because we have done that in our previous articles as linked above.
This is actually a news item or an alert to those who have interest in joining the Ghana Police Service.
Release of the 2017 Ghana Police Recruitment Vouchers
The Ghana Police Service opens the application process from Monday, 20th November 2017.
Since we have a lot of our readers who are interested in applying for the Police Service, we thought it wise to give them the information even before the date of application.
Steps to Application for the Ghana Police Service
- Purchase a Voucher from any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch.
- Log on to the online recruitment portal at https://police.gov.gh.services.
- A page will open(after the 20th), which will require the Applicant to CONFIRM VOUCHER or SIGN IN. Click on CONFIRM VOUCHER
- Create an account with your email address (should be the same as what you provided at the bank when buying the voucher), and password.
- Enter the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher, and confirm.
- Continue with your account creation by entering your name, date of birth, age, height, nationality, etc
- Choose a category for your application. You can expand the categories to view the details. (Please choose the categories wisely, since it can lead to your disqualification).
- Enter your educational background details.
- Upload a passport picture of yourself.
- Ensure that the information you have provided is accurate by reviewing it on the summary page. You may edit your entries or save by clicking on the NEXT button.
- Complete your application by clicking on the GENERATE YOUR DECISION button. After this step, the application status would be marked as QUALIFIED or DISQUALIFIED. The reason for disqualification would be stated in case it is marked as such.
- In case you qualified, print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it at the next stage of physical screening. You would also get an email and SMS alert with a tracking number.
- If disqualified, you can still purchase a new voucher and try for a different category.
The deadline for the sale and purchase of vouchers is Friday 15th December, 2017.
The online application closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday, 24th December, 2017.
We wish you the best of lucks.