Compiling this list of best hotels in Accra, Ghana has never been easy. Especially when there are arguments, rumors of which the best is, it’s hard paying and regretting a booking. Today, I’m taking a good look at the list of hotels in Accra and reviewing each of them.
This post is especially for visitors who need a home away from home, a comfortable one indeed. It is also for people who are fed up being in their homes and want to take an adventure. A group of people or organizations can also take a look at this list and make their best choice. Let’s dive in.
List of Best Hotels in Accra
- Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel: Sophisticated accommodations in an upscale garden setting, plus terrace dining, a pool & a gym. Website: http://www.movenpick.com/en/africa/ghana/accra/moevenpick-ambassador-hotel-accra/overview/
- Kempinski Hotel: High-end rooms & suites in a contemporary building, plus Mediterranean dining, a pool & a spa. Website: https://www.kempinski.com/en/accra/hotel-gold-coast-city/
- Villa Monticello: African indoor with luxury, class, and personalized care. Website: http://villamonticello.com/
- La Palm Royal Beach Hotel: Modern rooms & suites with iPod docks, along with 3 restaurants, an ice cream parlor & a pool. Website: http://gbhghana.net/pages/lapalm.html
- Labadi Beach Hotel: High-end beachfront lodging with fashionable quarters, plus a plush restaurant & an outdoor pool. Website: http://labadi-beach-hotel.business.site/
- African Regent Hotel: The stunning African themed decor and professional staff make the African Regent as much a place to stay and relax as a prime destination to entertain and socialize. Website: http://www.theafricanregenthotel.com/
- Golden Tulip Hotel: Understated accommodations, plus a stylish restaurant, an outdoor pool & a lounge with live music. Website: http://www.goldentulipaccrahotel.com/
- Fiesta Royale Hotel: Low-key rooms in a casual hotel offering free breakfast, 2 restaurants, a bar & an outdoor pool. Website: http://fiestahospitality.com/
- Best Western Premier Hotel: Modern lodging offering free breakfast, airport shuttle & parking, plus a restaurant & outdoor pool. Website: http://www.bestwesternpremier.com.gh/
- Accra City Hotel: Posh rooms in a refined hotel with an outdoor pool, an international restaurant & a tennis court. Website: http://www.accracityhotel.com/
Whether you are in the country to visit tourist sites in Ghana, for business, or just to pay a visit, you need to check out at least one of these hotels. If you are already a Ghanaian and want to spend a holiday in Ghana away from home too, you can try out these five and four-star hotels in Ghana.
These days, almost all hotels in Accra, Ghana, and the world at large have swimming pools, fitness centers, internet (Wi-Fi) access, hotel parking, and possibly laundry services. The most important thing is taking a look at their websites to see full details of the facilities they have to offer.
Prices of these hotels may change from time to time. It’s better to check the websites of each hotel for updated prices.