Real Estate Companies are the way to go following the frequent land disputes in Ghana. Why buy lands from individuals you don’t know when you can buy from a registered company? Money is hard to come by. Don’t throw your hard earned cash into something that can not be trusted. You need to check out this list of real estate companies in Ghana to make the right choice of property acquisition.
Be it land sales, renting or buying of houses, building, and construction, or general real estate investment, we’ve got the right info for you. Let us check them out.
List of Real Estate Companies in Ghana
- KAS Estates Ghana Limited: KAS Estates specialize in land sales, land documentation, building and construction, the sale of blocks & building materials, and even building plans. Their plots of land are priced between GH₵3,500 to GH₵25,000.00 depending on the location of the plot and the budget of the customer. Check out the full prices on their website. They have properties in most parts of the Greater Accra, Central, Eastern, and Northern Regions. Call them on +233-(0)302-963-740.
- JimRay Estates Limited: JimRay Estates Limited provides various services with regards to real estate and construction. Below is a list of them: real estate development, the sale of lands, rental of residential properties, sales of residential properties, property management, and land documents registration. They are located along the Kasoa – Winneba road. Call them on +233 243-655-537 or check out their website.
- Castle Gate Estates Limited: Castle Gate Estates is one of the most popular real estate companies in Ghana. They focus on the real estate industry with generalized operations in Residential and Commercial property development, sales management and investment. From their website, they are for the middle to high-income earners. If you are getting quality for what you are paying for, then that is not a bad deal. Contact them on +233 244742686.
- Jimna Real Estate: Jimna Estates gated community is located minutes after the Adenta Barrier on the Dodowa road. It is a housing development company. Contact them on +233 (0)30-293-7472.
- Devtraco Limited
- Regimanuel Gray Limited
- Salem Investments Limited
- Lakeside Estate
- Noble Realty Ltd.
Tips for Choosing Real Estate Companies in Ghana
- The company should have a good track record.
- Do more research before making your choice.
- Make sure it is a registered estate company with the Registrar General’s Department
- Good customer support services.
- It should have a preferred location.
How to Sell Your Properties in Ghana
We want to help you sell your properties in Ghana. We know that people find it difficult getting their properties sold in Ghana; therefore we have created a premium real estate marketplace to help you sell your properties.
How to Sell Your Properties on GH Mansions
- Visit www.ghmansions.com.
- On the top right corner of the page, click Log in / Sign up. If you already have an account, just log in with your username and password.
- If you signed up, a link would be sent to your email to activate your account. The confirmation message may take up to five minutes to come to your email.
- Click on the link in your email to set a password, then log in.
- After logging in you can click on Submit a property in the menu to submit. We manually approve properties on the website so you would have to give us some time to review it.
Optional: You can click on the Account tab to change your profile picture or edit your account details.
Please note that this package is only free for the first 20 approved properties. Subsequent submissions would be charged a fee to submit their properties.
If you have any recommendations, comments or questions, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment. Don’t forget to read our other article on the List of Top Companies in Ghana Club 100.