When it comes to online shopping in Ghana, most people are scared to buy or sell items. The main reason for this is because of fear of people duping them, their lack of trust in the eCommerce world, or their lack of knowledge of how the system works. I am giving out my list of best online shops in Ghana.
I have asked quiet a lot of people on my WhatsApp list if they would ever buy an item online. About 80% of them said no. This speaks at length of how people perceive online shopping when it comes to Ghana.
I don’t blame any of them. The educational system is so theoretical that the most important things that students need to be thought are neglected where the old, theory type of lectures are forced on them on a daily basis.
Today, I am listing the most important online shops in Ghana where you can buy anything you want ranging from clothing, computers and accessories, phones and tablets, books, name it.
Check out: How to Make Money Online in Ghana.
List of Online Shops in Ghana
- Jumia: Jumia Ghana is a very broad website with a lot of goodies for online shoppers. It has branches in other African Countries including Nigeria, Morrocco, Kenya, Cote D’Ivoire and Cameroon.Jumia has a variety of store sites including Jumia Market, Food, Travel, and Jumia House. The Jumia Deals is just like Tonaton, and OLX; Jumia Travel is a hotel booking site.Jumia Food, is my favorite. It is a food delivery site in Ghana. You order for any food of your choice and get it delivered to you at the same price as that of getting it from the restaurant. This is a great idea.
- Zoobashop: Zoobashop has a broad category of products from Phones, home appliances, food, drinks & groceries, fashion and beauty products, baby, kids & toys and lots more.
- Ahonya Shop: Ahonya lets you shop for a lot of items on UK and US sites and promises to get it delivered within 5 to 10 days.
- Cheki Ghana: Checki is a car website in Ghana where you can buy or sell a car in Ghana.
The above are the best online shops in Ghana. Please note that I have not arranged them in order of importance. each of them is a good place to buy items online.
How to Buy Items Online in Ghana
Just like any other shopping website, the following steps apply to buying items online in Ghana:
- Choose your payment method: Be it PayPal, Cash on Delivery, Bank Account Payment, Cheque, or Credit or Debit Card payment, or Mobile Money.
- Choose the store from where to buy your items. It can be Amazon, eBay, or local shops like Zoobashop, Jumia, etc.
- Browse through the items; you can also go through the categories and make a choice. When choosing your product, you may look out for the rating and all pictures before hitting the Buy Now button.
- Provide an address, preferably known as your shipping address and wait for your item to be delivered to you.
Buy and Sell Ads Sites – Market Sites in Ghana
Aside regular eCommerce sites or online shops in Ghana, there are the buy and sell ads sites that make it easier and quicker to sell or buy items online. They do this by removing the burden of payment processors. All you do is to take the contact of the one selling the item. The next thing is to give them a call, meet and get your item. Such sites include:
Check out: Profitable Business Ideas in Ghana.
A New Online Shop For Shop Owners in Ghana
If you are into buying and selling items online in Ghana, we, the team at Website Ghana are building a new online shop for you, especially for the shop owners.
We want to improve eCommerce in Ghana. The team is going to select a shop in Ghana for each specific product. We would then create a shop each for these selected shops, all on the same site.
Afterward, we would optimize products on these shops for search engines. There is a high conversion rate for people who search for products online.
You can see that our articles rank pretty well on Google. Thereby, we can optimize your products well for buying customers.
Aside from that, we would do offline marketing for the products and make it a respected brand.
To sell on this site. Use our contact page to send us a message, and we will get back to you on our pricing packages which are quite affordable. You don’t need to do any work at all.
We would come around to take pictures of your products and upload them for you, then you do your own delivery without we getting in touch with your profits.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to share with your friends.